(At Food Bank) (Close to nature)
In 2000 my mom had introduced me to a Reikhi Master, from whom she would go for a treatment. Later we both learned the art of Rekhi practice from that expert Master seeing its importance. During the lessons, it was interesting to get educated how energies work in human beings.
The aura of human beings is directly proportional to the health of an individual. I have been quiet convinced by this fact, witnising health of individuals changing when these energies are balanced. I dug into my notes and recalled our our body is surrounded by five layers/levels.
To experience harmony, balance & well being in every aspect of physical life it is important that all the layers of vibrating energy contribute to our existence function together as an integrated whole. All these levels have vibrations and form the vibes that you emit to the surroundings.
Unfortunately we invest our energies at the wrong places by not making good choices and not realizing we are draining ourselves. We drain our energies when we develop the negative feelings and emotions toward our surroundings in our thoughts and actions. Every single thought negative or positive makes you a person as a whole.
So it is important we invest our energies into kindness, gratitude, love, appreciation, meditating. It may seem complex but can be attained by simple day to day positive actions. Once we develop the attitude of using these energies in the right direction we get a great sense of inner well being.
So hang on to investigate your energies that will be meaningful for your well being 🙂
THE FIRST STEP
Many times I have seen people want to keep moving forward in terms of their work and in search of their abilities. But they hold the fear within them, that becomes a barrier to their meaningful actions. Even without trying out, they wonder how some one else can perform a task which they cannot do. Here are the four big ways you may follow and will help you to push yourself to perform and keep moving forward and not feel stagnated :
Believe in yourself – The biggest hindrance comes in moving forward and taking the initial steps is when people don’t believe in themselves from deep down their consciousness. Always say “I CAN”. You break down the walls of fear. Once you attempt it you are over the water that you had been fearing. With couple of attempts you will become more comfortable and say this is easy!
Be a learner- Always have in mind, your “ABILITY TO OPENNESS” will help you in picking up skills and developing around those skills. These skills will relate to your interaction with the outer world and your interaction to your self development. When you are open minded you become a learner. When you become a learner it helps you to achieve your goals. Remember there is always scope of improvement in what ever we do. When we are learners we are self growing ourselves.
Ready to take up challenges- Don’t be afraid of the word “CHALLENGE“. It is simply to try out something which has not been performed by you. For example it doesn’t have to be big, it even relates to small things in our lives – It can be the first run in a marathon, your first drive down the roads that may seem scary, the first dialogue you may have to express in a group or your our first action to perform at a theater.
Take Action – Unless you take an action to perform, your input is invisible.”HARD WORK” pays off. Make use of your time in a meaningful way. Spend time in things that you desire and will help you to move forward. You have to take an action at the right time without delays, without having fears of the failures. Failures help us to know our weaknesses and we gives us a chance to improve upon. So actions are important to give us the results.
Keep moving forward by pushing yourself, Hope this helps 🙂
Please comment or like please 🙂
I AM BACK AGAIN 🙂
It was past midnight last night!
-While I was relishing a peach, I was reflecting on my week. A week that had a combination of progress and harsh moments.
-I looked on one of counters in the kitchen with a Buddha Vase being hit by a light and darkness behind. For me it was a metaphor of light beaming through the darkness.
-When we see darkness around, we have negative feelings of anger, denial and hopelessness.
-On seeing the darkness we want to run away by severing from the world around and in the process try to find ways. In the whole process we get drained and miserable. Our energies are being focused on the negative feelings.
-By insulating ourselves from the world around or moving to a completely different environment we don’t bring change in the misery we feel from inside.
–Instead we have to focus on the brighter light, that can bring change for us within that will make us more positive and joyful.
-It will be a challenge, but by staying calm you have to look at the good around you.
-Finally at one point your way will get clearer with light that helps you to keep moving forward with positive thoughts.
-Thoughts that make a deeper sense which have to be channelized into energies that show your progress in a positive way.
–Thoughts and actions that will make you confident and you will be able to see light with diminishing darkness.
–The light will empower over the darkness.
-If you face darkness of negativity, instead of running away from darkness find out the solutions that will help you to see the light.
Hope you found this helpful and thank for visiting !!
When you have positive energies it helps you to remain, composed, calm, you can hear your inner self clearly and relieves the anxiety that you may have build. Over the years I have learned how important it is to protect our positive energies – by our right thoughts, emotions and the way we interact with world around us. Just like when we are driving a vehicle, the fuel gets consumed, similarly our daily good energies are being drained. We have to continue to build the positive energies around us. By simple practices you can conserve your energies:
Get rid of negative habits : Compulsive complaining, jealousy, developing fear and hopelessness, gossiping about others or habits like spending too much time in front of TV.
Slow your mind by giving a pause. Our brain is most of the time working because of thoughts that are running and we are continuously doing mental work. Be cautious of using your brain in a meaningful way.
Build a routine of exercising or leading an active lifestyle by going for a walk or jog. Benefits of exercise are tremendous, you will feel good about yourself and build the confidence that is required.
Calm your mind by closing your eyes and meditating, it may be for few minutes. Breath in and out thinking of your self in complete silence with no one around you.
You have to set boundaries of staying away from negative conversations that drain away your positive energies. Remember you have to be polite to others, so instead of saying to someone you cannot hear their negative conversation, you have to shift your mind and heart.
I hope you find these tips inspiring. Remind yourself from time to time how you are spending your time? What kind of conversations you have with people you interact? How uncomfortable you feel when you are surrounded by mixed people with different levels of energies?
Thank you for visiting!
( Picture from my kitchen counter)
Colours can inspire you in many big ways. The picture at the top was taken immediately when I noticed joy in my mood and I wanted to share with you power of colours. This also makes the colours to be used specifically for specific occasions and tasks. It is a non verbal communication that can bring a change from situation to situation. They have a healing power and make you journey of life empowered.
- They can inspire you in your LEARNING, CREATIVITY and CONFIDENCE levels.
- They influence your moods.
- Colour deprivation can lead to be non inspiring and non stimulating in positive actions
Have you ever noticed when you are feeling low or stressed, colours can bring a a change in the mood. Even though it could be momentary, they can help in bringing a change in your mind set. When you are having a stressful conversation, that could relate to work/home/relationships bring your notice to the colours around you and experience the change in your mind set.
- Yellow is one of my favorite colour as it brings positive feeling and encourages creativity.
- Red creates alertness, excitement and energize you.
- Blue creates sense of well being and inhibits your appetite.
- Brown brings a sense of relaxation and reduces fatigue
- Orange increases your alertness.
- Green makes you calm.
- Off white helps in maintaining attention.
- Purple colour makes you calm.
HOPE YOU WILL GET INSPIRED AND LOVE THE ESSENCE OF COLOURS !!
Thank you for visiting !!
Everyone goes through varied emotions while living in this world, surrounding themselves by tug of wars between their mind and heart. The more we get wrapped into these tugs there becomes a possibility of mind explosions leading to unhappiness, unrest, conceitedness and impatience. The path leads us to go far away from the glory of peace. How important it becomes to bring in the inner peace to avoid all the emotional explosions. Practice the five rituals that will help you overcome the emotional explosions.
HOLD THE CANDLE OF LIGHT
- Give a pause in your daily routines, closing your eyes and bring your and brain to rest. Make it a relaxing technique. Make your brain free of despair, bring in the kindness and love that you long for yourself and everyone around you. Slow down from the traffic of thoughts that drive through. You may do this at home or at your work place. While you close your eyes you may hear a clock ticking or someone passing by, but you don’t have to be judgmental. Your goal has to be bringing your mind into relaxed mode without the judgmental thoughts.
- Develop a connection with the beauty that surrounds you. It could be nature- the trees, sky, water, flowers, animals and the birds. Appreciate the essence of beauty and be thankful of the gifts surrounding you. Your mind eventually gets into the relaxing mode without any tug of wars of negativity and explosive mind.
- Develop a morning ritual of positivism. Let your mind be filled with positive thoughts from the start of the day, leaving all the negativity and spreading the positive vibes. Train your brain to listen to good thoughts from your heart. Greet your family members at home with smile. Smile the people you may meet on way to work like to coffee server at the drive through window. Be courteous to people around you. The happiness falls in place and your mind is not exploded.
- Develop a passion that becomes the food for your soul. Your mind is relaxed and leads to disconnection from the emptiness that you may gather from the negativity in your mind and heart. Passion could be art, physical activity, cooking, singing, reading, writing or anything that brings that connects to your inner self. The feeling of emotional wars eventually fade in the air, bringing in peace.
- Be organized at home and work. De clutter your space and let the positive energies flow. Your mind will be relaxed with clarity and there will be order of thought. It will prevent the explosions of impatience and the negativity.
- Talk to your loved ones and release your thoughts. Through away the negativity like a garbage that needs to recycled into positive thoughts. Don’t allow your mind to explode with anger and negativity. Spread love with your good deeds, making your mind calm and satisfied with humility.
Make a habit of these rituals and feel the inner contentment and peace 🙂
Like /comment/follow ….Thank You 🙂