The front yard painted in watercolours
“The moment I gazed at it
The joyous smile was created
Harmony and symphony sprang
That was felt by my heart within
I knew I was jubilant”
Thank for visiting !!
(Painting in watercolors, September 2015)
I am writing here for a beautiful day for everyone. We have to lift our spirits every morning especially getting inspired by nature peeking through the window and looking at the beautiful sky and here I wanted to share from my journal:
The flattering sunshine
Invites to smile,
Carrying the joyous
Kissing the Hope
And brightening day.
Have a blessed Day !!
Today I had a mixed day full of emotions and I wanted to reflect on my smiles, tears, laughter’s and people around me.
The journey of life appears to be taking a turn, thinking about my existence and my relation to the world I exist in. My situations relate to my karma and my actions. Abstract roads lead to a battle of journey that is cloudy, while a journey of love leads to paradise.
More for next time 🙂
Twining vines of grape brings in the structural magic of romance. For me the immediate inspiration to paint comes from the happiness that connects to the core rather than just random picking of brushes. From my daily 6 paintings, one of them I chose to paint a grape vine from picture that I took in Venice along the Grande Canal.
The beauty of the green leaves, their shapes and bunch of grapes made it so attractive for me to paint. Somehow plants make me smile and I have been academically connected with them. It also reminded me of grape vines in my childhood home. How happy I would be seeing the vines climb the wooden supports and pluck grapes with my siblings and parents. There would be buckets full of harvest that would also be shared with friends and neighbors delightfully. While painting a subject most artists like to bring their own vision into it. So did I will painting.
It is fortunate when you can recognize the beauty for your strength and joy.
Get inspired and inspire others. Stay Joyful !
Thank for visiting, leave a comment or like please 🙂
Why do I paint nature ?
Painting nature is not simply talking about the surroundings around. For me it is more to do with my inner well being.
When I look at nature in any form I feel a sense of completely immersed into it. There is feeling of inner peace and joy that settles into my equilibrium. I just want my brushes to capture that moment. There is an immense pleasure that can be reflected in freshness of soul. As an artist you are not allowing the worldly negative distractions to muddle you.
The inner joy translates into the vision that an artist can see. There is lot of other emotions attached to the painting. You want to create a balance of colors, elements, fine strokes on paper or canvas. As an artist, if I am not getting that vision it makes me redo my strokes until I create a balance that I want to gain my vision like a playful sea saw in a playground.
I want to celebrate life through painting. I believe happiness and your inner well being makes your sails go in the right direction, not only for yourself but also for people around you. You are focusing on the brighter side of life and discovering yourself.
I often think is painting my way of outlet of expression of healing- my moving into a completely different surroundings and changing my thriving career. So that there are never regrets and I can simply see the beauty around me that brings happiness. With each painting I can see myself growing. There is an immense gratitude that I want to express.
Through my thoughts, I hope you can sense and understand the importance of expression and inner well being through passion that cannot be detached.
Thank for visiting :-). Leave a like or comment please 🙂
As the sunshine pierced through the woods, an unidentified guest appeared.
He was unaware that he was being noticed, as I sat on this huge deck specked with leaves observing this critter.
He basked in the sunshine keeping himself warm and it did not take time for me to include him in my Series of Creatures of Colour and Bust. I named him BERRY.
Painted him in high graded water colour pigments, size 8×10 inch.
This painting has been available for prints 🙂
Energy is anything which evokes a reaction within you. Anything that makes you feel good, keeps you happy, helps you to transit through hard times, keeps your spirits high and will be a factor contributing to being positive. Practicing being positive keeps you away from the negative spectrum of sadness, jealousy, low self esteem. One can obtain positive energy though meditation, creative writing, art, singing, getting closer to nature, focusing on gratitude and the gifts rendered in life to name some of the ways.
When you constantly take in the positive energy from the surroundings it will be visible to the outer world through your actions everyday. Positive energy is not spiritual but something we are creating daily through our day to day actions. Realize the things that make you feel good. If nature makes you feel good, try getting outdoors and getting closer to flowers, waterfalls, mountains or water.
The first thing I do in the morning when I wake up is looking at the sky through my window and appreciating the changing colors, patterns of clouds as the sun rises and the vastness of horizons. And most importantly I find positive energy through art. Through which I can express the beauty and be positive
As an artist you express using different shapes and values of colors. You find peace with every stroke of brush. The above painting was done in medium watercolors, inspired by the Albertan landscape. The moment you admire the surrounding landscape, you want to capture it through art. Your vision is through the colors. Like in the above painting I wanted to create a misty foggy evening when the sun begins to set and preferred to values of purple and blue. Yellow for the sunshine that fades away eventually with sunset.
Today I took the liberty of keeping the sketchbook in lap in my bedroom instead of my studio. It meant replenishing the inner urge of expression and freedom of thoughts through art. I used charcoal as a medium for throwing my thoughts of the landscape I saw two days ago.
Sketching a beautiful healthy horse grazing the dry grass as the snow melted, meant for me the existence of strength and grace of the living form. I am not happy with the clouds in my sketch but it does identify the vast skies and the bounties of nature that we can rely upon for the joys and the moments of wellness. To add some character I felt the need of adding few pine trees far off.
Art is a form of language that an artist uses to express what he feels about the surroundings or thoughts. It is a way of communication with the viewer, no matter what the medium is. Creating art only for the sake of selling can take away the motivation and restricting your self expression. Many times you also feel the need of experimentation that may lead to a beautiful creation of creativity. There is an excitement created with every piece of art, as it stirs the emotion of critique.
Myself expressing through art in a very unchained form of restrictions and environment.
Thanks for taking out time to read 🙂 Like/ comment/ or follow 🙂
More to come !!!! Cheers !!!
Everyone goes through varied emotions while living in this world, surrounding themselves by tug of wars between their mind and heart. The more we get wrapped into these tugs there becomes a possibility of mind explosions leading to unhappiness, unrest, conceitedness and impatience. The path leads us to go far away from the glory of peace. How important it becomes to bring in the inner peace to avoid all the emotional explosions. Practice the five rituals that will help you overcome the emotional explosions.
HOLD THE CANDLE OF LIGHT
- Give a pause in your daily routines, closing your eyes and bring your and brain to rest. Make it a relaxing technique. Make your brain free of despair, bring in the kindness and love that you long for yourself and everyone around you. Slow down from the traffic of thoughts that drive through. You may do this at home or at your work place. While you close your eyes you may hear a clock ticking or someone passing by, but you don’t have to be judgmental. Your goal has to be bringing your mind into relaxed mode without the judgmental thoughts.
- Develop a connection with the beauty that surrounds you. It could be nature- the trees, sky, water, flowers, animals and the birds. Appreciate the essence of beauty and be thankful of the gifts surrounding you. Your mind eventually gets into the relaxing mode without any tug of wars of negativity and explosive mind.
- Develop a morning ritual of positivism. Let your mind be filled with positive thoughts from the start of the day, leaving all the negativity and spreading the positive vibes. Train your brain to listen to good thoughts from your heart. Greet your family members at home with smile. Smile the people you may meet on way to work like to coffee server at the drive through window. Be courteous to people around you. The happiness falls in place and your mind is not exploded.
- Develop a passion that becomes the food for your soul. Your mind is relaxed and leads to disconnection from the emptiness that you may gather from the negativity in your mind and heart. Passion could be art, physical activity, cooking, singing, reading, writing or anything that brings that connects to your inner self. The feeling of emotional wars eventually fade in the air, bringing in peace.
- Be organized at home and work. De clutter your space and let the positive energies flow. Your mind will be relaxed with clarity and there will be order of thought. It will prevent the explosions of impatience and the negativity.
- Talk to your loved ones and release your thoughts. Through away the negativity like a garbage that needs to recycled into positive thoughts. Don’t allow your mind to explode with anger and negativity. Spread love with your good deeds, making your mind calm and satisfied with humility.
Make a habit of these rituals and feel the inner contentment and peace 🙂
Like /comment/follow ….Thank You 🙂