( Picture from my kitchen counter)
Colours can inspire you in many big ways. The picture at the top was taken immediately when I noticed joy in my mood and I wanted to share with you power of colours. This also makes the colours to be used specifically for specific occasions and tasks. It is a non verbal communication that can bring a change from situation to situation. They have a healing power and make you journey of life empowered.
- They can inspire you in your LEARNING, CREATIVITY and CONFIDENCE levels.
- They influence your moods.
- Colour deprivation can lead to be non inspiring and non stimulating in positive actions
Have you ever noticed when you are feeling low or stressed, colours can bring a a change in the mood. Even though it could be momentary, they can help in bringing a change in your mind set. When you are having a stressful conversation, that could relate to work/home/relationships bring your notice to the colours around you and experience the change in your mind set.
- Yellow is one of my favorite colour as it brings positive feeling and encourages creativity.
- Red creates alertness, excitement and energize you.
- Blue creates sense of well being and inhibits your appetite.
- Brown brings a sense of relaxation and reduces fatigue
- Orange increases your alertness.
- Green makes you calm.
- Off white helps in maintaining attention.
- Purple colour makes you calm.
HOPE YOU WILL GET INSPIRED AND LOVE THE ESSENCE OF COLOURS !!
Thank you for visiting !!