- You draw motivation by admiring every simple thing, that you think brings smile.
- You don’t build barriers between your mind and a motivator.
- You welcome tough things with open arms.
- You believe in being positive.
- You create challenges for yourself to grow.
- You see beauty in the things that may seem rotten from outside.
- You are ready to be flexible for a change, for the good.
- You show curiosity of mind and are a learner.
- You show enthusiasm that helps you to make a path for your growth.
Here it gives me a chance to share a recent incidence. One morning when I woke up, I reminded myself how I had not worked out and I seemed uncomfortable with myself. As I looked through my big window I saw a shrub far off that seemed dark in colour. I had never noticed those shrubs before. At the same time the size of flowers interested me, I could see them even from a very far distance. I immediately made up my mind to go for a run that would give me a chance to look at the shrub that appeared interesting to me from far. That dark shrub was a motivation for me that day to push myself. I not only enjoyed myself going for a run but also found the shrub had some beautiful flowers at a closer look.
( The dark shrubs that I saw from my window)
The beautiful shrubs at a closer look that motivated me to get outdoors and stay active !
It was truly amazing how my curiosity for that shrub in disguise was my motivation for that day 😊
Stay motivated !!!